Stay safe, you and your loved family, with the new personal powder spray device
The Taffix® (Powder) Spray Device is indicated for use as a protective mechanical barrier against viruses within the nasal cavity.
Taffix acts within 50 seconds and is recommended for use a few minutes prior to entering public spaces.
How it works
- Taffix® is a powder nasal spray, the powder turns into a gel in the nasal cavities and creates an active barrier that shields, protects and deactivates airborne viruses found often in circulated air in open spaces, planes, trains, large shopping centers and public transportation.
- If concurrent use of another nasal spray is required, Taffix® should be re-applied afterwards so that the barrier created is not disturbed.
- Taffix® can be used in addition to other treatments, as part of combination therapy strategy in the fight against viruses.
When to use
- To protect against airborne viruses, Taffix® should be used prior to exposure to a high risk environment where viruses may be airborne, such as public place (e.g., supermarkets, pharmacies, school, sport club, flight, etc.) or encounters with anyone outside of the isolated members of the household.
- Taffix is aimed for intermittent use: Use it when you are in crowded areas. There is no need to use it at home or where you are not exposed to other people who might infect you.
Read the leaflet carefully before using the Taffix®
- Taffix® is not a drug and does not cause drowsiness.
- Taffix® is suitable for adults, athletes, and children from 12 years old.
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to Cellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Benzalkonium Chloride or Menthol.
- Consult a physician before using Taffix® in children below age 12 or pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Do not use after expiration date or 6 months after first opening – whichever comes first.
- May be used up to 3 times a day. If you are using Taffix 3 times a day every single day- with no days off -you should stop after 30 days.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Avoid contact with open wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If powder gets into your eye, rinse with water.
- Do not rinse the bottle with water or other liquid as this may block the bottle.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
- Always close the cap.
- Very few cases of allergic reactions to this product have been reported.
- Most reports of side effects have been mild – blocked nose, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat. If you experience reactions more severe than these – then the use of the product should be discontinued and if symptoms persist, consult your physician.
- Remember to squeeze the bottle gently to avoid excess powder emittance.
- Store at room temperature or between 5°C ~ 30°C (41°F ~ 86°F).
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Taffix bottle contains 1 g of powder (about 200 puffs).